We help New Zealand employers
Find out how we can help you and your company find and hire overseas talents.
Thousands of Talents waiting to be offered a chance
With years of experience and over 95,000 potential migrants currently in our database, we can help New Zealand employers find the right talents to make their business thrive or, considering the current skills shortage, to simply keep it running. We can connect you with the skills that your business needs and ensure a smooth work visa process to get them over and working as soon as possible.
While we are not a recruitment agent, we can facilitate both the hiring process and the visa process by advising on immigration matters, employer accreditation requirements, visa pathways, and ensure that the job offer meets INZ requirements in terms of salary, duties, or hours worked. You may also have to advertise the position appropriately to show to Immigration New Zealand that suitably qualified local workforce cannot be found.
Providing immigration advice
Remember that as an employer, you cannot legally provide immigration advice unless you are licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) or exempt of licensing (as is the case for New Zealand lawyers for instance).
What type of visa for my staff?
Depending on the applicant and the employers’ profile, we would most likely apply for one of the visas below:
- Essential Skills Work Visa: allows an overseas staff to work up to 5 years in a skilled position
- Work to residence visa: allows an overseas staff to gain residence 24 months after starting work with your company in New Zealand.
- Specific purpose work visa: allows an overseas staff to work for a set period of time and/or for a specific mission.
- There may be other options for you
Note: The Essential Skills and Work to residence visas will be merged into the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) from mid-2022 as a result of Accreditation changes mandating compulsory accreditation for all employers:
- Accredited Employer Work Visa: From mid-2022, this visa allows to work for an accredited employer, if you have a job offer from an accredited employer.
Can I get pre-approved to hire migrants?
Don’t wait, contact us now for more information and get the right staff for the job.