TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO WE ARE
We are New Zealand Shores Ltd, T/A "New Zealand Shores" and "Australian Shores". We provide migration advice and related services to onshore and offshore candidates for migrating to New Zealand or Australia, as well as New Zealand and Australian-based employers. This website address is: https//www.newzealandshores.com.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect personal information from you for reasons including but not limited to: assessing your eligibility to migrate under various New Zealand and Australian visa categories, preparing application forms, assessing documentation requirements as per current New Zealand and Australian immigration policy.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Before your engage in our services, we do not share your data with anyone. Once you become a client, we only share your data with related New Zealand or Australian government services, qualification assessment authorities, industry registration bodies, and potential New Zealand and Australian employers, if and when required for visa applications.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information your provide in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. For any changes or deletion request, please email [email protected]
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
This website (and data collected from this website) is hosted on a cloud service based in the USA.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Every data transferred via this website is SSL encrypted. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser, or a mail server and a mail client (e.g., Outlook). SSL allows sensitive information to be transmitted securely.
By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, and comply with, the terms and conditions contained below. We may change such Terms and Conditions, at it’s sole discretion, from time to time, and you agree to be bound by, and comply with, such Terms and Conditions as they may be modified.
NO LEGAL ADVICE
The information provided on our Website is distributed for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Many factors unknown to us may affect the applicability of any statement or comment that we make on our Website to your particular circumstances and legal counsel should be consulted with regard to specific application of the information, on a case by case basis.
We does not warrant the quality, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on our Website. Such information is provided “as is”, without warranty or representation of any kind. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of information available on our Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This website contains links to third party Websites. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked website. You agree that it is your responsibility to review and evaluate any such content, and that any and all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, such content rests with you. You further agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your use of, or reliance on, any such content.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
We grant you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use texts, and other content that is made available to you on our Website, for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only. Our Website does not constitute an offer. All service descriptions and representations are subject to final specifications for such services and must be confirmed by the User prior to any order, quote, or other reliance upon the this Website.
Ownership and title to the Website’s materials (excluding Licensed Content), including ownership rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets in connection shall be the exclusive property of New Zealand Shores Ltd.
All official communications shall be in writing. Any notices to New Zealand Shores shall be deemed delivered when delivered electronically, by commercial overnight delivery service, Certified or Registered Mail, Special or Recorded Delivery, or by hand, to New Zealand Shores Ltd's address in Hamilton, New Zealand.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Clients who submit an application to be assessed for their eligibility to migrate to New Zealand and Australia. In submitting the eligibility assessment registration form, you therefore agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. We will provide a written assessment of your eligibility to apply to move to New Zealand or Australia under all possible visa categories, documented by a Licensed Immigration Adviser.
3. You warrant that the information provided in the assessment application form is complete, accurate and truthful and understand that any inaccuracies or omissions could affect our assessment of your eligibility.
4. The visa assessment is based on the information you provide in the Eligibility Assessment questionnaire and on New Zealand and/or Australian immigration law and policy current at the time of assessment. While we attempt to give an accurate indication as to your ability to meet immigration requirements, the final decision in any immigration application rests firmly with the relevant Government immigration authority and we are therefore not responsible for the outcome of any subsequent immigration application which you may choose to make.
5. Requesting a visa assessment does not constitute an obligation to engage in our full immigration services.
6. A small administration fee may be charged for a full visa eligibility report. The fee is not refundable once the report has been documented and sent, unless found not to be eligible under any visa category.
In the event of an application put forward to Immigration New Zealand or the Australian Department of Home Affairs failing through fault or neglect of New Zealand Shores Limited staff, 100% of all fees charged directly by us will be refunded to the applicant. The applicant is not eligible for refund when the applicant has provided false or misleading information, information relevant to your application has been omitted, or on failing to meet health or character requirements. Some other applications may not be eligible for refund; however, if this is the case, it will be made clear to you before any commitments or payments are made.
This Website, and all communications entered into through this Website, are governed by, and are to be interpreted in accordance with, New Zealand law.