Beyond visas and policy, many people ask about the experience of moving to New Zealand
In this 20mn interview with Principal Adviser Sarah Crome, team member Mariet Myburgh describes her own experience of moving to New Zealand from South Africa.
What is it like? A first-hand experience
Throughout the interview, Mariet will discuss:
- first impressions
- building a social network
- the NZ South African expat community
- schooling and how children adjust to the move
- real estate in New Zealand
- cost of living in New Zealand
- the New Zealand workplace
- best things about moving to New Zealand
- things to adjust to when moving
- announcing to family and friends
- and more...