One of our partner employers is urgently looking for a Civil Engineer / Designer.
The person does not need to be a qualified Civil Engineer – should have knowledge and experience.
In this position, you will be working on a number of different land development projects. You will need to be comfortable completing all designs tasks associated with land development.
What the employer needs from you:
- Intermediate to advance 12D and Civil 3D knowledge and experience.
- Design and drafting skills – a confident and capable designer.
- Designing site levels.
- Solid experience and understanding of Land Development.
- Bulk Earthworks Design
- Road Design
- Site Layouts
- Ability to work autonomously and give everything a go.
- Solid knowledge and experience in 3 Waters Design.
- Storm Design
- Easy-going nature, good sense of humour and a team player.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive remuneration package and flexible working arrangements.
- Support and growth with interesting projects that you will enjoy being involved with.
- Ongoing career development training.
- Good team environment with a diverse range of people.
- Opportunity to work on construction and infrastructure projects
If you think you have what it takes and you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference, this position might just be for you, take our assessment below or get in touch via our contact page.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY