Press break operators wanted!
An award winning marine company and highly sought after designer, manufacturer and global exporter of aluminium boats is urgently seeking experienced Press Operators to join the team at their factory in Invercargill.
These positions are full-time, 40 hours per week with day and afternoon shift options available. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience operating a CNC Press - this is essential.
- The ability to read an interpret engineering drawings
- Have a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Take pride in completing all your work to a high standard
- We can offer you the benefits that come from working in a terrific environment, with ongoing professional support and development including apprenticeship opportunities in different areas of the marine industry.