Senior Stakeholder and Partnerships Advisor wanted in Hamilton
The ideal candidate will strengthen, foster and develop relationships across the Waikato Regional Council education portfolios (schools, road safety, sustainability, waste, community) that deliver shared outcomes for the region.
- Strengthen and foster relationships that align to the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring the key stakeholder relationships and partnerships across the education portfolios, with this work supported by a relationships plan.
- Contributing to the development of frameworks, processes and templates to support the stakeholder and partnerships work across the education portfolios.
- Identify and develop new opportunities to leverage funding to the region.
- Reporting quarterly on stakeholders and partnerships activities across the WRC education portfolios as well as emerging risks and opportunities.
- Facilitate new community-led initiatives and broker relationships that help council achieve its strategic direction.
- Identifying synergies across the education portfolios through working with key internal stakeholders to determine who will lead and support each relationship.
- Support effective budget management.
- Complete key process analysis and lead an improvement programme.
- Provide leadership and mentoring of staff in Stakeholder and Partnership/Relationship management.
The ideal candidate has
- Tertiary qualification in education , social science, community development, or equivalent
- Five or more years working in central and/or local government agencies, non-government organisations, community or education sectors