While Private Teaching Establishments and Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics have been favoured by Indian students over the last few years, New Zealand Universities are working towards attracting young undergraduates or graduates to further their studies in New Zealand.
The quality of New Zealand tertiary education
Our team have recently been meeting with NZ Universities to explore opportunities for overseas students. New Zealand qualifications are highly sought-after not only in the country but also overseas. This global recognition is a key asset in your future career, as NZ tertiary education also focuses on shaping critical thinkers that will make the world of tomorrow. From Bachelors to Phds, there is an option for you to study in New Zealand and build your future.
Why study in New Zealand?
- New Zealand universities are ranked amongst the world’s best by QS World University Rankings
- New Zealand universities rank in the world’s top 100 in 39 subjects in the 2017 QS World University Rankings
- The OECD 2013 Better Life Index rates New Zealand as a “top performing country” for the quality of its education system
- Pathways to further, postgraduate studies and employment
- International connections
Why work with New Zealand Shores?
New Zealand Shores is an approved education agent for many tertiary education institutions and as Licensed Immigration Advisers, we are best placed to recommend the right course to achieve your life goals. Our Client Relationship Manager, Ram Merani, is also a seasoned education specialist and works closely with our New Zealand-based immigration adviser Anurag Dhiman to ensure your enrolment and visa application are successful.
Get in touch today for an assessment!