Take our assessment!

We need to get certain information in order to confirm your visa eligibility

Get in touch with our team!

Send us an email or call us on +64 7 929 2280

Medicals and X-rays for visas

Health requirements may be different depending on your visa

To prove that you have an Acceptable Standard of Health ('ASH'), you may have to provide a medical report or a chest x-ray certificate with your visa application. These must be done by an Approved Panel Physician. Only doctors and radiologists approved by Immigration New Zealand can certify your standard of health.

Medicals are expensive

Medical are expensive and only valid for 3 months before they are lodged with a visa application. We recommend you discuss your situation with your Licensed Immigration Adviser before obtaining your medicals. They will be able to advise on the best timing to seek them, and other required evidence, for your visa application.

Is my standard of health acceptable?

In our Video blog, Licensed Adviser Tobias Tohill discuss health requirements and minor conditions which are not usually a concern for a visa application.

Take our eligibility assessment!