Our partner employer specialises in providing enterprise quality IT services (hardware, software, systems management and advice) for small and medium-sized businesses across New Zealand. Behind the delivery of its IT solutions, is a genuine interest in the needs of its customers, strong transparent working relationships and the founding belief that IT is there as a tool to ultimately help people.
Our client is looking for a Key Accounts Manager with “Wow” factor”! The Key Accounts Manager will grow income by building strong customer relationships with current clients, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals. The Key Account Manager is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it relates to the current customer base of the company. This position will farm active customers to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business needs.
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing, advertising, business management or related fields
- 5+ years’ sales and/or customer relations experience
- Incredible relationship and communication skills, essential to establishing trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly numerate with great analytical skills
- Ability to influence and take people on a journey – eager to get to know our business and driven to deliver results the right way
- Excellent written and presentation skills, and a focus on continuous improvement
What you could expect in return:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications – Base salary and commission
- Health, vision and dental benefits included
- Performance-based incentives
- Generous bonus levels
- Full ongoing on-the-job training and support
- Great, fun working environment and company culture
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement
If you think you have what it takes and you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference, this position might just be for you, Take our eligibility assessment! or get in touch via our contact page.