A New Zealand employer is looking to fill the following positions as soon as possible. Up to 8 positions are available immediately.
The roles all qualify for a 3-year work visa. You may also qualify for a residence visa, depending on your profile.
The company is located in the North of New Zealand and is involved in all aspects of heavy engineering fabrication, from small one off jobs to large turn/key projects, including plant maintenance and repairs, and shut down work. If you enjoy working with a motivated team on a huge variety of projects, then this position is for you. The fabrication and machine shop is fully equipped including guillotine, press-brake, lathes and milling machine, fully equipped mobile vehicles. These roles are full time, permanent positions in Waipapa, minutes from Kerikeri, Bay of Islands.
The positions require:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 3 years experience minimum
- Ability to read drawings and carry out the required fabrication and weld
- The NZ employer is travelling to South Africa 1st week of December to carry out interviews in person but video calls are also available
- 1 position available
- engineering experience preferred
- must have experience in running a workshop, dealing with customers, quoting and supervising men
- also need to be able to ensure quality control.
Structural steel/heavy fabrication - boilermakers
- 4 positions available
Engineering experience preferred
- Stainless Steel - metal fabricators
- 3 positions available
- Stainless experience paramount