What to do in New Zealand in 2015? So much to see this year again with our usual local festivals as well as major international festival coming to our shores.
New Zealand Herald has made a selection of their top 15 spots for the year, including:
- Crankworx, the world’s largest mountain bike festival, which is this year coming to Rotorua’s Redwood forest!
- Queenstown Winter Festival, 10 days of attractions amongst one of the most scenic spots of New Zealand
- Beervana, a festival dedicated to beer-lovers of all kinds, in our coolest little capital Wellington
- Unmistakable Hobbiton, Matamata
- Any of the New Zealand Great Walks
- Canterbury ski fields, etc.
We would like to add the WOMAD world music festival in New Plymouth, as well as off-the-beaten track cool spots, such as Raglan (Waikato), Nelson (Tasman Bay), or Akaroa (Canterbury).